Protect Your Family from Consumer Scams & Risks
Cable installers, appliance repair personnel, plumbers, electricians, and landscapers are really strangers coming on your property. How can you be sure that these strangers are trustworthy and safe for you and your family? While consumers are mindful of the threats with retail or online shopping, you actually might be more at risk in your own home when you open your front door to servicing companies that fail to properly protect you and your family by not vetting their employees.
Be smart! Be proactive!! Check on your contractor. DIY – here is all you need to know to run a search on your contractor:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include discount code in the subject line, if you have one.
- Once we receive your email, we will send you a copy of a release to have your contractor complete and sign. We will also include an invoice to be paid via credit card.
- Send us via email the completed AND SIGNED release.
- Once we receive the completed and signed release as well as payment, we will process your request.
- Once the report is completed we will email you a copy to review.
- See the FAQ’s below.